January 31, 2012

I think that last blog title hurt me....

Want to guess what happened to that story?
Don't worry about it, I'm sure I'll continue it at some time. In fact, Rachel Hadley's recent review of The Speed of Darkness has put me in the mood to write a prequel for it.
And don't let me try to get clever with words here in a way that's that's gonna leave me questioning whether or not the story will come to be; if I could end that other by saying my talk could curse it, I'm saying now- unquestionably, and quite assuredly- I AM going to write my prequel through to it's end without working on anything else until it's done.
-Sarah

2 comments:

  1. i just wanted to let you know
    that i am now following you
    via Linky Followers
    and hope you'll take a moment
    to visit me too!

    alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool thanks!
    I'm following yours too.

    ReplyDelete